Win-Win Entertainment is proud to support the local non-profit community, helping them meet their fundraising and engagement needs (i.e. Events geared towards the boosting morale of organization’s beneficiaries and/or staff) by connecting them with Las Vegas based talent. This support is granted to organizations who submit the duly completed request form and subject to the following giving guidelines:
- 501(c)3 organizations only
- Self-funding event requests from churches and religion organizations, and political organizations will not be considered, except if these organizations are fundraising for a third-party, recognized non-profit organization
- No teams or social groups raising money only for themselves
- In 2014 and 2105, all charities will be local
- Beyond 2015,WWE will look to support charities outside of Las Vegas
- WWE will not support a charity more than three years in a row
- WWE will support a charity only once per calendar year
- Timing advance notice must be enforced – applications must be submitted no less than 90 days in advance of the event
Thank you for your interest in Win-Win Entertainment and its work in partnership with community organizations. However, it is impossible for Win-Win Entertainment to fulfill all the requests received. Please note that meeting all the conditions listed above does not guarantee Win-Win Entertainment’s support of your event. It does, however, confirm your eligibility for support. Win-Win Entertainment reserves the right to accept or decline requests at its discretion.
Have more questions? View our FAQ.