The Win-Win Entertainment Board of Directors is a group of industry leaders committed to enhancing Win-Win’s mission of connecting great causes with great entertainers one show at a time. Win-Win is 100% volunteer driven without any paid staff members.
- Debbie Bingham (President), VP of Business Development at One Degree World Systems, Inc.
- Jeff Civillico (Founder & Chairman), Caesars Entertainment Headliner, Live Event & TV Host Personality
- Beth Dandy (Secretary), Executive Administrative Assistant & Administrative Supervisor at Caesars Entertainment
- Billy Johnson, VP of Sales at Pink Jeep Tours, former COO of Las Vegas Wranglers hockey team
- Matt Milone (Treasurer), Senior Associate Dean of Legal Affairs at University of Reno Medical School
- Sue Mirman, Retired Optometrist, Philanthropist – Acts of Kindness, I Have a Dream Foundation, & Las Vegas Academy of the Arts
- Kendall Tenney, Founder & CEO at 10e Media, emmy-award winning news anchor for 15 years
- Michael Walsh, VP of Economic Development at Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance
- Kelli Davis, Director of Celebrity Relations, Children's Miracle Network
- Jordan Fiksenbaum, Operations & Marketing Executive, former VP of Marketing and PR – Resident Show Division at Cirque du Soleil
- Jason Gastwirth, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Entertainment at Caesars Entertainment
- Diahann Hall, VP of Entertainment Sales and Special Events – North America / South America at Scarlett Entertainment
- Emily Jillette, Producer, Philanthropist
- Jan Jones-Blackhurst, Executive VP of Public Policy & Corporate Responsibility at Caesars Entertainment, first female Mayor of Las Vegas (1991-1999)
- Howard Lefkowitz, Founder & CEO at One Degree World Systems, Inc.
- Cass Palmer, Director of Neighborhood and Leisure Services at City of North Las Vegas, former President & CEO at United Way of Southern Nevada
- Jill Schneider, Director of Citywide Entertainment Group Sales at Caesars Entertainment
- Seth Yudof, Managing Partner at UD Factory